How It Went
eTail West 2013 was a terrific event for Baynote and many of the retailers we met with. From the food to the weather, to the content rich speaking tracks, it was a productive week.
We had the opportunity to sit in on a number of sessions from thought leaders at companies like Facebook and Twitter to Forrester analyst Brian Walker and large retailers like Wayfair, Hayneedle.com, Build.com and Office Depot.
– Ecommerce retail is always so trendy
– Maximize resources for ecommerce growth
– Paperless Relevancy
– Forrester Focuses on the Total ecommerce Experience
– Not all ecommerce organizations are created equal
– The numbers don’t lie – or do they?
– To deliver a great customer experience, know thy customer
– Tracking Attribution for Customer Engagement and Conversion
– The Social Future –objectives and plans for social media in 2013
– The Facebook Update: What’s new in Facebook’s integrated platform