Shop.org Annual Summit
Sep 30th → Oct 2nd, 2013
Baynote will be at the 2013 Shop.org Annual Summit, find us on the show floor in booth 419
How It Went
eTail West 2013 was a terrific event for Baynote and many of the retailers we met with. From the food to the weather, to the content rich speaking tracks, it was a productive week.
We had the opportunity to sit in on a number of sessions from thought leaders at companies like Facebook and Twitter to Forrester analyst Brian Walker and large retailers like Wayfair, Hayneedle.com, Build.com and Office Depot.
- Ecommerce retail is always so trendy
- Maximize resources for ecommerce growth
- Paperless Relevancy
- Forrester Focuses on the Total ecommerce Experience
- Not all ecommerce organizations are created equal
- The numbers don’t lie – or do they?
- To deliver a great customer experience, know thy customer
- Tracking Attribution for Customer Engagement and Conversion
- The Social Future –objectives and plans for social media in 2013
- The Facebook Update: What’s new in Facebook’s integrated platform