Metrics & Reporting
Real-time Email Personalization
Mobile Sites & Apps
Personalized Landing Pages
Personalize the shopping experience across devices and touch points.
How It Works →
Personalized Onsite Search
Optimized Category Sort
Content & Navigation
We are seeking a Frontend Web Application Software Engineer who has experience working closely with backend teams, user experience (UX) designers, and expert UI users. This is a great opportunity for a front-end engineer with several years of industry experience in both the server and browser side of web applications. The ideal candidate will provide leadership in designing and implementing both a secure and usable web application for browser data collection and customer configuration user interfaces.
Demonstrate ability to integrate varying technologies (possibly self-contained applications) into a single web application architecture.
Analyze the pros and cons of frameworks / third-party tools to determine whether the tools should be integrated into the Baynote Front-End or elect to write in-house tools.
Contribute to major architectural decisions, mentor junior team members, and help set up automated UI regression testing.
Who you are
You are a technical guru:
• You have a degree in computer science or the equivalent experience. You have a passion for technology and hard problems
• You have various web application frameworks experience(RoR, NodeJS, CakePHP, J2EE)
• You are proficient in PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX
• Your knowledge of browser and web server capabilities is solid and recent
• You understand current web standards and how they are evolving (ES5, HTML5, CSS3)
• You have deep knowledge of network protocols involved in large-scale web applications (e.g., HTTP, etc.)
You may bring a bit more to the table than other candidates:
• Background in working with SaaS products
• Experience in working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Prior architecting experience working in Agile development
• Testing frameworks (e.g., jsTestDriver, JUnit, and PHPUnit)
• Cross-browser compatibility
• MySQL or other SQL variant
• Event handling
• DOM scripting
Does all of this sound good to you? Then take the plunge and let us know that you are interested.
Apply here ››
A note to our agency partners: We’re sorry, but we cannot accept unsolicited resumes that you send to Baynote employees or contractors. We cannot compensate you for your referral without a current contract on file with our Staffing group. If you’re interested in helping us with a particular role, please call your partner in Staffing to get the OK to work on it. You must have our permission to assist us with any reqs. Baynote is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please see e-verify website for additional information.