We are seeking a Frontend Web Application Software Engineer who has experience working closely with backend teams, user experience (UX) designers, and expert UI users. This is a great opportunity for a front-end engineer with several years of industry experience in both the server and browser side of web applications. The ideal candidate will provide leadership in designing and implementing both a secure and usable web application for browser data collection and customer configuration user interfaces.
Demonstrate ability to integrate varying technologies (possibly self-contained applications) into a single web application architecture.
Analyze the pros and cons of frameworks / third-party tools to determine whether the tools should be integrated into the Baynote Front-End or elect to write in-house tools.
Contribute to major architectural decisions, mentor junior team members, and help set up automated UI regression testing.
Who you are
You are a technical guru:
• You have a degree in computer science or the equivalent experience. You have a passion for technology and hard problems
• You have various web application frameworks experience(RoR, NodeJS, CakePHP, J2EE)
• You are proficient in PHP, HTML, CSS, AJAX
• Your knowledge of browser and web server capabilities is solid and recent
• You understand current web standards and how they are evolving (ES5, HTML5, CSS3)
• You have deep knowledge of network protocols involved in large-scale web applications (e.g., HTTP, etc.)
You may bring a bit more to the table than other candidates:
• Background in working with SaaS products
• Experience in working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Prior architecting experience working in Agile development
• Testing frameworks (e.g., jsTestDriver, JUnit, and PHPUnit)
• Cross-browser compatibility
• MySQL or other SQL variant
• Event handling
• DOM scripting
Does all of this sound good to you? Then take the plunge and let us know that you are interested.