Metrics & Reporting
Real-time Email Personalization
Mobile Sites & Apps
Personalized Landing Pages
Personalize the shopping experience across devices and touch points.
How It Works →
Personalized Onsite Search
Optimized Category Sort
Content & Navigation
We are looking for a brilliant, hands-on engineer that wants to join a thriving start-up to lead the architecture and implementation of next generation personalization solutions. If billions of events per day, millions of users and terabytes of data are your game, joining Baynote is the perfect fit.
You will be working with an excellent team of front-end engineers, platform engineers and our data sciences team to bring these web personalization solutions to our customers. These range from advanced recommendation systems to search augmentation and other consumer and business personalization solutions. You will be delivering powerful, but simple and useable solutions leveraging could based innovative Machine Learning algorithms built on Big Data technologies
The job requires engineers that have hands-on experience with multitude of big data technologies. Starting with the foundational technologies Hadoop, Hive and/or Pig and augmented with actual implementation and development experience with newer, adjuct technologies like Redis, Cassandra, Shark, Storm, etc.
• At least 10 years of software development experience including 3 years hands-on big data experience for production solutions
• Production, real-time system experience with Hadoop, Hive and/or Pig
• You must know the advantages of various technologies like Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, Shark, etc. based on personal evaluation and usage in the solutions you have brought to market
• Database user experience from traditional relational databases to NoSQL/unstructured databases
• Big data technologies used in production systems delivering mission-critical solutions to customers
• Java programming expert and experience developing web applications using Apache® Tomcat
• Linux expertise
• Functional programming experience and total comfort scripting solutions in your favorite scripting languages whether Groovy or Phython, etc.
• Must have experience delivering SAAS or PAAS solutions to businesses or consumers
The Ideal Candidate Also Has:
• Experience developing Java web applications using Pivotal’s Spring MVC framework and related Spring tools
• Direct experience building products on HortonWorks ® Hadoop suite of products
• Experience working with VirtualBox
• Experience with the latest trends in web application development
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree and experience
Apply here ››
A note to our agency partners: We’re sorry, but we cannot accept unsolicited resumes that you send to Baynote employees or contractors. We cannot compensate you for your referral without a current contract on file with our Staffing group. If you’re interested in helping us with a particular role, please call your partner in Staffing to get the OK to work on it. You must have our permission to assist us with any reqs. Baynote is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please see e-verify website for additional information.